When it comes to accommodations for patients, their families and guests, foremost to Royal Care are comfort, convenience, and freedom of choice. From the most basic rooms to fully-furnished suites, all patient accommodations are provided with the best available equipment in its class.
In most cases, Royal Care has taken and applied the best practices in the field of hospitality in its premises, providing services and amenities such as a selective menu, private butler service, and cable television. Royal Care believes that comfort and a positive experience are vital in the quest for health and recovery.
Royal Care International Hospital has a range of patient rooms designed to meet practically every conceivable need, thus making them the most sought-after choices when confined at the hospital.
All ROOMS at Royal Care International Hospital include the following amenities:
- Meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the cost of your room
- Special bathroom designed for patients with complimentary premium bathroom amenities
- Electronically adjustable bed, Nurse call system
- TV LCD 32" with multi-lingual cable and remote control
- Guest Couch, Refrigerator, Cabinet, Telephone for local calls
- Air conditioning with a self-adjustable thermostat for your comfort