The Center was established more than seven years ago to diagnose tumors, early detection and treatment of tumors. The center receives about 500 to 800 cases each year.
- The center includes medical staff with the highest scientific qualifications, and also includes a selection of consultants and technicians in the Department of Radiology
- Consultants and technicians in different sections of the laboratory
- Consultant in the diagnosis and treatment of endoscopic tumors and internal medicine.
- A team of pharmacists specializing in chemical treatments.
- Oncology consultants
All of them work together in harmony and professional quality, as well as an integrated team of nurses who are working to provide chemotherapy with high professionalism and advanced methods.
Services provided by the Center
- The Center will monitor the patients in specialized consulting clinics.
- A priority of the Center is the early detection of cancer tumors and the provision of necessary medical advice.
- The center is to confirm the diagnosis in the transferred cases and to perform the necessary tests of radiation and blood tests and examination of the heart muscle.
- Chemotherapy, hormonal therapy and immunotherapy are described for each case individually according to international standards.
- The Center provides chemotherapy for patients in a special unit. The chemotherapy unit receives about four patients per day.
- The chemotherapy is supervised by a qualified team of doctors, pharmacists and nursing staff.