The Department of Orthopedic Surgery is one of the largest sections of the hospital. The department is one of the most developed and highest in the Sudan, neighboring countries and the region. The department provides orthopedic and other orthopedic operations performed worldwide, with follow-up of patients since arrival and before surgery.
What distinguishes the section?
- The department is one of the most distinguished departments compared to similar sections in the country's hospitals.
- The department includes distinguished service cadres at all levels.
- Patient records are kept in the department in strict confidentiality.
Services provided by the department
- Diagnosis of patients.
- Small interventions in the small operating room within the department.
- Monitoring patients over the years through files stored in computers.
- Answer any advice in writing or by telephone.
Devices in the section
- All medical devices needed by patients, located in similar global departments.