Family Medicine Department
- Outpatient Clinic
- Adult Vaccination Clinic
- Smoking Cessation Clinic
- Obesity Clinic
- General Health Check-Up Program
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Geriatric Medicine
- Palliative Medicine
- Travel Medicine Clinic
- Patient and Family Education
Executive Health Program
This extensive program includes the following services:
- Preventative Services (screening for common and chronic diseases)
- Curative Services (includes up to five consultations with highly specialized physicians in different fields according to patient needs).
- Rehabilitative Services (stress management, physical therapy, nutrition assessment).
- Diagnostic Services (Laboratory tests, radiology, cardiac tests, colonoscopy)
- All of the above services are provided via the executive suite, with an overnight stay included in the package.
- This program is adapted from the (USPTF) US Preventative Task Force recommendation.
Home Health Care
Doctors and Nurses visit patients (who find it difficult to get to the hospital) in their home.
- General Family Medicine Physician Care
- General Nursing Care
- General Physician and Nursing Assessment
- IV Therapy and Treatments
- Physical Therapy
- Wound care
- Medication counseling
- Assess home oxygen therapy
- In the case of emergency, assist with transport to the hospital.