Obstetrics and Gynecology (Woman's Health Center)
Services provided by the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department
- Providing the best of care to mother and baby.
- Pre-conception advice, Pre-natal screening and ante-natal care.
- Top standard intrapartum care, including electronic fetal monitoring and labour without pain.
- Postpartum clinics, family planning and postnatal care and advice.
- Highly qualified nursing and midwifery one-to-one care.
- Fully equiped operating rooms for open vaginal surgery.
- Fully equipped endoscopic surgical rooms providing laparoscopic and hysteroscopic sugery.
- State of the art Assisted Reporductive Technologies(ART) and IVF center.
- Family medicine care and services.
- Chronic and Acute Diseases management.
- Gynecological Problems management
- Pre-Marital Screening
- Pre-Conception Screening
- Ante-Natal and Post-Natal Care
- Genetic Diseases Screening and consultation
- Breast Disease Prevention and Management
- Pre and Post Menopause care
- Adolescent Care
- General Check-Up
- Incontinence Assessment and Management
- Psychological Counseling and Consultations
- Breast Feeding Counseling and Care
- Social Services
- Patient and Family Education
At RCIH the Clinical Genetics center continually aims to ensure the best medical care at your disposal with a specialized team and services. It provides:
- Premarital, preconception and prenatal genetic assessment and counseling
- Individuals, with a family history of cancer, assessment regarding their own risk and provides appropriate preventative strategies
- Genetic evaluation of both children and adults with suspected genetic conditions
- any consoltation for patient with questions regarding genetics or those requesting genetic testing for any reason